Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey, Who Turned the Heat Off Today ??


Thank God I have this weekend off, because I can't take much more of being in the service drive in this cold. This is just about as cold as it gets here, and I need two days in the warm air. My throat is killing me today...
Now, as cold as it is here, it's nothing compared to other places around. Moye just came back from Alberta, Canada - where all this cold air came from. Minus 40 degrees is pretty damn cold. How cold? This gives you an idea.... You betcha !
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as soon as you walk outside in 15 seconds with no matter what you have on you get a headache that reminds you of eating ice cream real fast in the summer here. one day it warmed up to zero thats right zero and people were taking clothes off. not me.

Anonymous said...

the you tube was not bad at all

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Glad to see you're out of the brutal cold, and just in the cold now, Moye!