Sunday, January 04, 2009

Who Cares About My Resolutions? Here Are What The Stars Will Try to Do In 2009...

Cameron Diaz Promises To Be, Uhhhh.. More 'Supportive' This Year.

We gave you our New Years resolutions for 2009 a couple days ago, but honestly, who really gives a hoot about you and I? This is America, and what Mike does or wishes for any of you doens't matter much. We love our stars, and what we really want to know is 'What does Kim Kardashian resolve to do in 2009?'.....

We here at SC6 try our best to give you what you want, so here are some resolutions of the stars, thanks to OMG.Yahoo.com :

BRITNEY SPEARS:

"I would like to stop worrying so much because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general. And to stop biting my nails!"

EVA LONGORIA PARKER

"To give up meat.

"FERGIE"

It's always the same: to work out more and eat healthier. I'm trying to go organic, eat more raw."

ASHLEE SIMPSON

"All my focus is on my son. Every day, being a better mom and learning with him. It's an incredible experience."

CARMEN ELECTRA

"To have more fun! I was just with Jenny McCarthy not too long ago, and she said, 'Carmen, life is supposed to be fun.' And I remembered that, it stayed in my head. And that is my goal."

JAMIE FOXX:

"I'm looking for the right woman. I need a magnifying glass! I'm trying to find that rare jewel."

JENNIFER MORRISON:
"To learn Spanish faster. I started doing the Rosetta Stone program a year ago. I'm getting there, but I want to get a little more focused."

AISHA TYLER:
"To be happier! I'm a pretty happy person, but I try to be as happy as I can."

BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN:
"It seems to be to stop smoking every year. We'll see how it goes this time."

KATHY GRIFFIN:
"To eat more carbs!"

KIM KARDASHIAN:
Probably just to continue last year, which was to get in shape and stop eating sweets. I think I'm going to continue that because I broke it a little bit."

CAMERON DIAZ:
"I have always had the same New Year resolutions: to stop smoking, to start wearing a bra and to stop shopping."




Just a comment or two here. Tony Parker cannot be happy to hear that Eva Longoria is going to stop eating meat.... Brian Austin Green is fighting a losing battle, because as long as he's dating Megan Fox, he will always be around something smoking..... I thought Fergie's resolution was to stop peeing her pants onstage.... Carmen Electra wants to have MORE FUN??!!! What was that whole Dennis Rodman thing about?




.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv that diaz

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah. One of the other Service Writers at Hilton Head was a dead ringer for her. Very disconcerting..

pluvlaw said...

Yeah...because Carmen has been reigning herself in all these years.