Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boy, Horny Guys Sure Can Be Fickle ....


Katherine Heigl Is SOOOOOO 2008 !!
As you can tell by today's output of blog posts, i am suffering from a sever case of Football Withdrawal Syndrome. I'm trying to find something to do today to occupy the 6-10 hours that usually take up my Sundays..In college, my GPA in the Spring was a full point higher than in the Fall, all due to football. But, I found one thing that you might enjoy - AskMen.com's 99 Most Desirable Women of 2009 List !!!
Readers went online and voted - 10 million of them to be exact. And the main thing I noticed is that men's opinion on a woman can really change in a year. Last year's flavor, Katherine Heigl of 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Knocked Up' went from Number One to #81 this year. How the mighty hath fallen....
So, who is The Hottie of 2009? It's Eva Mendes . Expect her to take a tumble next year as well, like most Hispanic girls do. I never got all excited about her or J. Lo, because they look like 500 Puerto Rican girls I went to High School with, so they're not like the forbidden fruit to me. Now, Asian women......
Enough with that. I'm sure all you guys really want to do is check them out, so here is the link to the website. Enjoy !! And please, will someone put on a football game? !!
.

8 comments:

pluvlaw said...

Not a big Eva of JLo fan either. But if you went to high school with so many ladies that looked like Rosario Dawson that she doesn't do it for you, then you are taking me to your next high school reunion!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, I think I went to school w/ her too. We shared an empanada at lunch one day....

Puerto Rican girls are funny. They're a bit like Italian girls - at 16 , they're totally hot, then they start...to...get...kinda...chunky. By 25, you're married to a Weeble.

pluvlaw said...

Dude, Rosario is 29 and gettin' hotter. And that ain't no weeble in Alexander (when she was 25). If you haven't watched that, it's worth it just for her "scene."

Anonymous said...

you should be at the forefront of knowledge on your headline to this post!!!!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey, I'm not Fickle, I'm Picky. Fickle indicates a lack of consistency - I'm constantly picky.


Hey, J. Lo kept it together til about that age too. Give Rosario time. Tick, tick, tick.....

Thoroughbred 401k said...

BTW, thanks to the NFL Network for giving me my football fix today. I'm geting ready to watch Eli chuck it to David Tyree.....

Anonymous said...

either one fine with me

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, the list has some pretty fine women on it..