Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time to Reveal My Man Crush ...

I HEART PAT BOONE !!!!!!

Now that Barack Obama is President, there seems to be a breath of fresh air about. It's leaving me with this feeling that I can bare my soul and forever be free.. I have a crush on a guy. Not just any guy, but the one and only Pat Boone.

No, it's not love, and I'm not gay - not that there's anything wrong with that. Pat's just The Man !! he can sing, act, dance........ well, he can act and sing. And he had a slew of hot daughters too. In fact, Pat's so cool, it's spilled over into almost all things Boone. Here's the abbreviated list:

I don't listen to Fats Domino tunes, i listen to Pat's covers of them.

I almost went to Appalachian State, because it's in Boone, NC.

I watch Channel 13 news, becuase Nicole Boone's on it.

My favorite guy who died at the Alamo? Daniel Boone. Or was it Davy Crockett??

I bought 27 copies of 'You Light Up My Life' by Debby Boone. I was nine !!

I made up the Kenney Boone - Chuck Norris jokes because Pat Boone wasn't running for anything. PAT BOONE is why Waldo is hiding....





Okay, maybe I don't a man Love for Pat Boone...... or do i?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8dx0oE--VI



.

3 comments:

pluvlaw said...

I always loved the Pat Boone scenes in Roger and Me.

Anonymous said...

here we go again

Anonymous said...

maybe...you and Earl can gin up a pat boone war now that your shatner war has died down. I think that it would be interesting to watch and it would be fun to see what the two of you could dig up from the archives at you tube.