Monday, January 05, 2009

I Never Learn...

If You're Sick and On One Hour's Sleep.... Call In Sick !

I'm going to be real short tonight, because I'm sick, and in an EXTREMELY pissy mood.... I caught the flu, or a bad cold yesterday, and I couldn't fall asleep until 5AM because I was blowing my nose every five minutes. I should have called in sick, but instead I took one for the team - and I regret it like you don't know.

I'm not supposed to talk about work, so I'm just going to clamp my mouth and fingers, and just say that there is no amount of money that allows people to call me a liar and curse at me six or seven times. I like being called a liar like a black person likes being called nigger. I pride myself on my honesty in my work, and I'm really questioning what I should be doing the rest of my life....

Maybe catching up on my sleep will make me feel better, but I'm seriously thinking of calling in sick til that idiot picks his car up...

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon

pluvlaw said...

Tell them you have mercury poisoning. Who knows anything about it? Plus, you can be "better" in just a few days.

pluvlaw said...

The customer is always wrong...

When we have that drink, I can tell you some wonderful doozies about my former life in the customer service arena.

In fact, one reason I went back to school, was so I could tell unreasonable assholes to step off. And let me tell you, it's everything I thought it could be...and more.