Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Are the End Times Coming ?

Armageddon? It's Snowed in South Carolina........TWICE !!

It's Wednesday, so it's band practice night. We totally kicked butt last week, so we're shooting for two tight practices in a row - not that it will matter. Why? Because the world is coming to an end....

If you thought that the United States having a black president was a sure sign of the end times, today's weather locked it up. For the second time in two weeks, it snowed here in the Pee Dee. And it looks like everyone around here had a hard time dealing with it.

I'm goin gto sound a lot like Bobby here, but how the hell can there be like 1000 car accidents in town when it only snowed 1/2 inch?? Ya'll need some driving lessons around here. I'd pick on you guys some more, but I gotta jam... And no, i ain't going back up North - you're stuck with me !

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got caught in it heading north on I 95 at the 76 exit in Florence. Both lanes in the south bound lane was blocked and one in the north due to wrecks on the over pass. What is wrong with people the bunch of southerners.

earlcapps said...

The end is coming. Drink a lot, chase women and party.

Oh, I forgot the weekend is almost here anyway.

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder if some of those accidents were intentional.....nah....some people just cant drive!!!

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder if some of those accidents were intentional.....nah....some people just cant drive!!!

Anonymous said...

I got a mile down the road and it was blocked again, so I turned around and went home. I wasn't going to fall victim to one of those idiots.

Wow...I am way behind on your blog.