Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can We Open First, Then Wreck the Building ?

Our Custom Stucco Job, Courtesy of Hole-In-The-Wall Construction .



After about 10 months of work, the renovations here at Cale Yarborough Honda are just about done. They're blacktopping the parking lot this weekend, so my knees and ankles might heal now, and I won't have to polish the dust off my shoes every five minutes. Of course, my service drive isn't done yet - we're always last.




However, we did get one custom renovation to the side of the Express Lube area for free - a nice hole in the stucco wall !! No one really seemed to take responsibility for it. Not that it really matters - just fix the damn thing! But undaunted, the CSI Cale Yarborough Honda crew got on the job, and uncovered this hard evidence......




A-ha !! Damage and fresh stucco residue on the back of one of the steamrollers. Case closed - Book him, Danno !!!!









.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got some pi work for you

earlcapps said...

You want him to work on the circumfrence of a circle? I didn't know Reino was smart - I just thought he was a smart-ass?!?