Friday, February 20, 2009

What Happened Today? Nothing.. So, Today Only, SC6 Let's YOU Make the News ..




This may be the first time in the 3 1/2 years and near 1850 blog posts that this has happened. Now, there are some days where I don't get the chance to even look up any info to blog about. But, this was the first time I ever got the chance to look up stuff - and not find ANYTHING worth blogging about.

I know, I know - we set the bar pretty high here at SC6, and a post about today's economic indicators , or the upcoming Oscars just don't cut it here.. So, instead, we're turning the blog over to YOU for a day....

Just dump us your own personally blog post in the comments. Surely you guy have had soemthing go on that you'd like to chat about. I certainly did my best to dredge up something interesting, but I failed. Maybe you can do better.. In the meantime, here's a video about nothing. Sort of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvry0GTkwSc&feature=related

2 comments:

earlcapps said...

Go check out my blog for news.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I've heard a rumor about you. Let's see if it's what i heard..