Thursday, February 12, 2009

Which Is Worse: Beating Your Girlfriend, Or Giving Your Man Herpes?


Chris Brown and Rihanna In Happier Times....
Here's a story to give you an idea of just how quickly and out of whack rumors can get. We all know that Chris Brown and Rihanna got in a big fight the day before the Grammys this week, and that Brown beta the crap out of Rihanna pretty badly. Reports are that he choked he until she was unconscious, and then he ran off.
The first thing people usually want to know is how things like this happen. What caused such a blowout. That's when word of mouth gets out of control.. I was at work yesterday, and one of the guys I work with tells me that heard that Brown beat up Rihanna because she gave him herpes... And I almost believed it until I actually looked the story up!
Now, the real story appears to be that Brown got a text from a girl, who was trying to hook up with him later that night, and Rihanna got pissed off, and tossed the keys to Brown's rented Lamborghini into the street. Brown couldn't find the keys, and he went off.. Now, I looked it up, but most people don't - and this is what some of them believe...
Is this story true? Who knows, but it doesn't sound like it. Even if it was, you don't choke a girl or hit her for any reason. That's what Valtrex is for...
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, I don't think we want to know about any disease you have given your man...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Aw Shit! That's COLD !!! Hey, not all of my blog posts are about me. That reminds me - I have this friend....

Anonymous said...

u watch too much junk on tv

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No, this one was totally word of mouth, but the rumor is making the rounds on the web now..