Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a Day! The Sun Is Shining, The Birds Are Singing... And Megan Fox Is Back On The Market !!



Damn, that girl is HOT !!! Yeah, I'm walking with an extra spring in my step today. Yep, the news broke that Megan Fox, AKA The Hottest Woman on Planet On Earth, has broken off her engagement from 90210 star Brian Austin Green. Awwww - poor B.A.G. !! He's had his share of hotties, so we're feeling too sorry for him today.

I'll be taking a quick trip to LA now, and see if she has any plans this weekend. If not, I'll be dragging her off to Chucktown this weekend, so she an help me move Bobby's crap. The more, the merrier, right? Hey, a guy can dream for a second.. Okay, dream's over, back to work.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be in LA on the 16th will tell her you said hello

Thoroughbred 401k said...

If she needs a shoulder to cry on, I'm here..