Saturday, February 21, 2009

Finally, Having Fun With The 2nd Amendment...

Every Woman Loves a Big Gun Between Her Legs.....

No, that's not the fun we're talking baout here - but a hot chick does help get your focus on the post doesn't it? Marketing 101, Baby! Grab the reader's attention.

Anyway, the right to bear arms is always one of those issues that no one ever seems to agree on. Both sides are very strict about their beliefs on the subject, and they get very angry with those who disagree with them. I don't own a gun, but I do believe in the second amendment. There are people much moe liberal than me who do own guns. So, shouldn't there be a bit of common ground here? It seems to me that we could have just a little fun at the expense of those guys who get all ape shit over the issue....

I think i found it. I was driving home from work today, and I pulled up behind a truck for a business called Paladin Training. Their job is basically to train people on the proper use of of handguns and firearms. Yes, it too is a serious subject. Chances are that you will shoot yourself or a loved one by accident, rather than an intruder if you aren't properly trained in the handling of a gun. But, their motto made me laugh....

"Because saying you're Armed because you own a Gun, is like saying you're a Musician because you own a Piano."

Damn, how true! Especially being an amateur musician. It's kinda like calling yourself a politician because you ran for office twice - or calling yourself a writer because you have a blog! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJsOZ7E7ddE&feature=related

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u need a gun

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Nah, I'm not a gun kind of guy.

Anonymous said...

U need the Stacked and Packed calendar from Gordon Liddy...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Sounds good to me...

Unknown said...

Hi!! That's funny.