Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Do I Smell Sausage, Or Is The House On Fire ??


Yes, I'm a bad person... I'm a very mean spirited person. I must be.. Why? Because I heard that Jimmy Dean's house caught on fire last night, and my first thought was "Did it Sizzle" - 'Was it Maple Flavor?".
Either I AM a very bad person, or my sense of humor is very eschewed.. No, Jimmy Dean and his wife were not hurt during the blaze, and if they were, I'm sure I wouldn't see any humor in this at all... But they're fine, so I suppose I can be mean for just one post...
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not mean...funny

west_rhino said...

I'll have the hame eggs spam eggs spam cheese and spam...

Now, what do Jimmy Dean, Charles Gray and Sean Connery have in common?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I have NO IDEA, Rhino..

mg said...

I did not know he was still alive.

west_rhino said...

Pull out "Diamonds Are Forever" or check the cast list on IMDb...