Friday, April 03, 2009

Wildcats ! Tar Heels ! Huskies! Spartans ! Who's Going to the Finals ?


There, I've Just Hexed Michigan State.......
I'll admit it - I got too smart for myself last weekend. After going a blistering 44-14, I started ANALYZING the games - like I know what I'm talking about - and I lost the last two games. So, we're going back to basics. We've gor two Big East teams, one ACC and one Big Ten school left. It could be an all Big East affair - or none at all.... Here's what we see happening . Very briefly....
UConn and Michigan State
I like the Spartans D, but I'm still not a believer. UConn is more balanced, and can actually score, and still play D. UConn over Michigan State.
Villanova and N. Carolina
OK, OK Tar Heel fans, I believe !!!! I'd love to see Villanova win, but Cinderella has hit Midnight. N. Carolina over Villanova.
No, they're not risky picks, but the point is to be right... Gotta work tomorrow. Expect a Whopper Post on Monday....
.

3 comments:

mg said...

The heels

Thoroughbred 401k said...

1-1. 45-17 overall...

bobby said...

NC over MSU 69-63