Tuesday, April 07, 2009

So Where Was Jim Today?

Was Jim In Cuba , Visiting His Buddy, 'The Beard' Today ?

I've been feeling that the blog had been missing a little something lately.. Today, I figured it out - I haven't picked on Jim Clyburn in AGES !!!!! Then , some news crossed the wire today ...

We don't know for sure if he was there, but word is that three members of the Congressional Black Caucus went down to Cuba to visit with Communist dictator, Fidel Castro. Maybe it was to say goodbye. Maybe it was to get pointers on how to truly run a leftist nation. So far, the only one who has been named as being on the trip was Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA).

Since no one else is asking, we will...JIM, WHERE WERE YOU TODAY???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJCJGvd7t2c&feature=related

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,I do not know if Jim Clyburn was in Cuba, but I do know he is coming to Timmonsville on Thursday night. He will be at the Timmonsville Rescue Squad. Thanks to Councilman Kirby... that's the word on the street anyway... I was not invited....Maybe you should crash this party. Betty

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Nah Betty, I always throw him off his game.. Getting him all ticked off at the BS Seminar he and Spratt gave on Social Security in 2005 was enough satisfaction for me..

mg said...

He can stay in Timmonsville. Or Cuba.

Anonymous said...

Mike--why dont we rattle his cage, it could be good PR. Besides we need a warm-up match before Saturday morning--Grimey

Wil said...

Yeah Mike he was here yesterday, I walked out into the hallway to find secret service walking up and down the Hall.