Monday, April 20, 2009

Mommy, Can I Keep Him.. PLEASE ????!!!!!!


Hey guys, I need some help. I just found this little guy at the base of my front porch. He's not real happy that I put him in the bowl here, but I'm trying to help. I checked online, and all it says to feed him is lettuce, tomatoes, crickets, and ......... Turtle Food.

Hey, at least he doesn't shed fur, right? My plan is to take him to work, and let the customers name him. Maybe we'll give away a free oil change or something... Any suggestions?

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike you might want to put him out down at Jefferies creek on your way to work....I hear they carry a virus...and you should not handle them....but hey... I'm no expert...name him and feed him..Betty

sensei Rhino (Splinter's busy) said...

They often carry salmonella. Keep it away from mutagens Michaelangelo...

mg said...

make soup out of him

Anonymous said...

moye, there might be 'nuff cooter for a dainty serving for John Kerry, as an hors de ouver, before his Philly Cheese Steak, with Swiss...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I knew you guys were gonna suggest cooking him. Luckily, I let him go..

earlcapps said...

Rumor has it that I have a few viruses too. You might want to stay away from me.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'm not worried, Earl. I love you, man - but not like that.

bobby said...

how about go down to my old lot and put him next to the water.