Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hey, I Finally Got Out of the House Tonight...


This Is Where I Was Tonight .....
Today was a lot like 2005 - work was totally aggravating, but as soon as it was over, I hopped in the car and hit the road.... Tonight I attended the Clarendon County GOP Meeting in Manning with 6th District Chair Tommy Grimes. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been on the road as much as I should have. Tom's been sick, and I've been broke, but both of these issues seem to have been alleviated...
It was nice to see all the old friends (Clarendon was where I gave my first decent speech back in '04), and there seems to be a lot of transplanted Yankees who have an interest in politics with the new Administration. There is a lot of work to be done, but they know it, and seem to be motivated to get it done - and I'll do all I can to help.
My apologies to Sumter County for not being there tonight, but it ain't easy trying to follow Braden Bunch !! See ya next month.
.

1 comment:

mg said...

Nice seeing you and Tommy last night. Yall come back hear.