Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jessica Biel is One Tainted Chick ..


There's a One in Five Chance She's Gonna Give You a Virus ...
Jessica Biel.. There's a good reason they call her 'The Body'. She is one fabulous looking hottie for sure.... I mean why else would I watch 'The Illusionist' , or 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry', and that I own the box set of '7th Heaven' ??? I'm not the only one, and it's because of that hotness that she is the leading source of viruses in the United States.......
No, this has nothing to do with her and Derek Jeter or Justin Timberlake and any STD's, although I have my doubts that JT is clean - he was with Britney for a while there. It involves computer viruses. Yes, Jessica Biel was named McAfee Inc.'s 'Most Dangerous Celebrity' this week. What that means is that you are more likely to get a malicious software virus or spyware clicking onto websites promoting her than any other celebrity. Tread lightly , guys.... Don't believe me? Just ask Jim....
.

1 comment:

mg said...

nice picture