Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday's Pic .. Your Tax Dollars at Work.




I took a trip to Columbia today, and I got a chance to take a picture of my favorite things on Hwy. 277 - the Congressman James E. Clyburn Pedestrian Overpass. As usual, no one is walking across it. I've been there at least ten times, and I've seen a person on there once.. I think he getting ready to jump off it.




Actually, I'm surprised the pic came out so well. I got the sign in and everything! You can probably tell, the pic is from the driver's seat. Yep, I was driving and picturetaking. Truth be known, I was driving, picturetaking, texting Ms. X , and - as Nikki Sixx said - cooking up the biggest hit of Heroin I ever did in my life. OK, I didn't do Heroin. Riding The Snake isn't my style...



We're hitting the road tomorrow, so get ready for some out of state picture from the road this weekend. No, no hot blondes from Odessa, but maybe a couple Long Island housefraus ....



.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noticed you made it to Columbia without hitting any wabbits...teg

Anonymous said...

Have you ever noticed that the pedestrian overpass is as empty as Jim-boy's ideas?

mg said...

I want one of these in Greeleyville.