Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bienvenido a Miami !! More Globetrotting for Me.


Greetings from the 25th floor of the Four Seasons Miami, or as Keith Jackson says....... MA-ammy! After a half day at work, I got on the Playskool Prop Jet in Florence, and the flew from Charlotte to Miami. We got really lucky today. We missed golf ball size hail here by an hour or so, and we hopped over a few other storms on the way.
We got in a bit late today, so the two guys I flew here with and I had dinner, supplied by BMW. We had NY Strip steak, Chili Snapper (yum!), and Mojito Chicken, accompanied by an Amstel Light. Then off to have a couple drinks at the Hotel Bar where we joined the two other guys from our dealership. Then I hit the wall of sleep.
I haven't had a real opportunity to see much yet, but Spanish is definitely the language of choice. In the airport, almost all of the announcements were in Spanish. No doubt how they feel about amnesty here folks. We'll be in meetings from 10 to 430 tomorrow, then there'll be some time to get out. I forgot to bring my camera cable, so I'll have pics after. The weather was too ugly to look for cuties today anyway. See you tomorrow...
Moye, you make it home yet??
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too dark haired to be Crockett, too pale to be Tubbs, maybe Zito or Zwietek you are...

Anonymous said...

Yes Mike finally made it home after 4 flights this week in and out of DC Reagan when I talked to you I was stranded on the flight line and plane from about 345 PM until 645 PM and delayed inside the airport from 145 PM until 345 PM. I did make it to Charlotte that night only to not have a flight home so it took me two days because of the storms. Sorry I missed you.

Anonymous said...

We want pictures Miami