Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sorry for the Delay.......




Vast Left-wing Conspiracy Continues It's Assault on My Computer.....

It's been some time since I last posted... My laptop has had a rough couple weeks. First , I had a virus that killed everything on it. The pictures from the Ukraine? GONE.. Now I have to go over and do the trip all over again!

After that, my modem decided to crap out. Maybe I'll finally have the time to trade it in at Time Warner Cable for one that works. Then, SC6 should be back to normal. Believe me, I've had plenty to post about. Thanks for being patient..

.

6 comments:

earlcapps said...

That sucks.

The truth is that hard drives aren't built as well as they used to be, and they often last less than two years.

Always back your files up, because you never know what will happen.

But don't worry, all the girls of many nations await Mike Reino's next adventure ...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yes, the world is truly my oyster... my buffet table!

Anonymous said...

Next time I want to go.

Anonymous said...

Sure the dog did not eat your cable again man.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I am online at home, Moye !! Bobby may not agree with you on some things, but he knows his laptops pretty well..

Anonymous said...

I am online in Atlanta, Mike !! I believe you when you say Bobby may not agree with me on some things and he must be good on laptops to keep you running with all the money your enemies spend trying to keep you off line.