Monday, June 18, 2007

Put Me In, Coach !! Yours Truly Signs on With the Rudy Giuliani Team....


Rudy Looks Pretty Happy to Have Me on the Team.....
It looks like I'll be doing the rounds in the District again. In addition to being Vice -Chair of the Florence County Republicans, I've been asked to get out the vote for my man, Rudy Giuliani. I won't bore you guys today with the World According to Reino speech. But, I'll use various posts to show what I think Rudy Giuliani would do differently, and why we need him.
The main reason for the post today is to try to recruit anyone I can to help with the campaign. Interested?? Need stuff? Leave a post, or e-mail me at reino2004@msn.com. , and I'll pass it on. Rudy's pulling about 23% in South Carolina right now... let's see if my help works, or if I am the kiss of Death. !!
To the other candidates......... you had your chance!! Don't worry, I will invoke the Reagan Rule. Remember, I do pretty well - as long as I'm not the candidate!!
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Rudy

earlcapps said...

Good luck Mike. You know I've got to remain neutral for the time being. That way I get into everyone's events for free, kids included.

email said...

Perhaps you can advise him to have an opinion, state it with conviction, and move on. No need to try to rationalize everything to the point of his opinion meaning absolutely nothing. Though maybe his problem isn't that, but just that he adores the sound of his own voice. At the last debate, when asked to give a quick yes or no, he just went on and on and on, until I was yelling, "Shut up, already!" at my television. Okay, I admit it. I'm not his biggest supporter. :)

Anonymous said...

no...you aren't the kiss of death, the republican party seems to have a good handle on that all by itself right now!