Sunday, June 03, 2007

Hay Papi !! Credit Card Co. Thinks I'm Hispanic....





Guess they don't read the blog and my views on Immigration....... I was going through my mail , and among the "Special Offers" in the box was a credit card offer especially for Hispanics. I had no idea !!

So, am I Mexican, Puerto Rican, Salvadorian? Dominican? Brazilian? I really need the company to call me back and let me know - I've asked all my family, and they all have no idea.

Apparently Reino is the Smith of the Latin World. However, it is also the same in Italy, Japan , Germany and Finland, but I don't get offers for any of those nationalities. Sure, this happens all the time, but every once in a while I wonder.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would entertain changing your surname to Patel, but I don't know that you have the accent

Thoroughbred 401k said...

DUT, DUT , DUT !!

Anonymous said...

Look I am home tonight on the banks on the Great Santee. Every hotel within spitting distance except one or two has a Patel in it. Mike you may be Cuban.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

It pains me to think of all the Scholarships and free money i missed out on..