Saturday, June 16, 2007

Wonka Chocolate Factory Goes Under After INS Bust Nets 200 Oompa-Loompas.....


"Up With Those Hands, and Shut Those Orange Mouths of Yours, Pepe!!"
Production at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory has ceased for the forseeable future after an Immigration bust netted 200 illegal immigrants. Wonka CEO Charles Bucket said that he may be finished for good.
" We need Immigration reform badly. I've had these guys here since I first won my Golden Ticket back '71, but they never got their Green Cards, 'cause the INS says Loompaland doesn't exist." A call to INS revealed that the orange faced midgets are actually illegals from Mexico, and that they haven't paid taxes since entering the US.
When informed of this , Bucket was crestfallen. "This is unbelievable. Mr. Wonka swore to me that these guys were from Loompaland. I've worked with them my whole life, so to find this out hurts."
An INS agent had another way of looking at the situation........."Instead of living his whole life in a factory, maybe he should have gone to Business School."
.

3 comments:

earlcapps said...

You know, it was way past time someone did something about immigration. Now, I'm just outraged that Wonka products are going to be so hard to find.

Dammit, I want it both ways!!!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

It's not too late for Congress to fix it. If they can revive the Immigration Bill, those little Oompa Loompas would have cards immediately, and the chocolate would flow again !!

Anonymous said...

Hell I know the one on the left