Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Congrats to Braden Bunch , Rudy Giuliani's New SC Communications Director...


First Me, now Braden...... No Wonder Rudy Is SOOOO Happy!!
Let's hear it for my buddy, Braden Bunch. If you didn't see it on every political blog and roundup, Braden has been named Rudy Giuliani's Communications Director for South Carolina. Braden was the Political Reporter for the Sumter Item, but he has been on Gov. Sanford's staff for the past couple years. Basically, he gets all the paying gigs that I wish I had.
You might notice that I don't have a picture of Braden here. That's because none exists!! Seriously, I Googled Braden's name, and it says 'did you mean Brady Bunch?'. Ha, Ha!! I had an easier time finding pictures of Terry Alexander and John Rainey. If I hadn't met Braden in person, I would swear he was one of those dummy corporations in the Caribbean !
Hearing that Braden Bunch was joining Rudy's team was outstanding news. To get the call yesterday from Braden himself was humbling. Anytime he has needed help from me, he has said , "Mike, I need a big favor". Big or small, it makes you feel appreciated. Working with him on the campaign will be a lot of fun, and an absolute pleasure. The bad news is that Jason Miller is going to get harassed by me a lot more if I need Sanford's help !!
Congrats, Buddy!!
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of Braden. To bad I am in NYC tonight and cannot send it to you.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'll need that. I want to make sure that the guy I've been talking to is actually Braden !

Thoroughbred 401k said...

By the way Moye, I need to get down to the Lake, share a couple hot totties, and get you on The Team. Nudge, nudge..

Anonymous said...

Sounds good we will make plans. Just got my boat out of the shop in Charleston. The new one only a couple of months old and already having problems. It is ready now and in the water. I am in NYC again tonight and was waiting on my power to come back on at the Doubletree. This happened to me same city same hotel earlier this year in the winter. I am on the top floor. Only lasted a hour but brought back memories of the last time. I can see why you guys moved south.

Anonymous said...

Hmm power outrages, sure you're not in the green zone with CNN Moye?

Anonymous said...

FOX