Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Free at Last, Free at Last !! Paris Is Out of Jail !! Her First Job ? Political Correspondent for SC6's Erection 2008 !!






Did I mention what a raw deal Paris Hilton got? I didn't?? Well, I meant to, but there was this really cool rave that night. After that, my A.D.D. must have taken over. Anyway, Paris has signed on with SC6 to give her opinions on the upcoming Presidential elections.




True , Paris might be the most astute political wonk - she joined P. Diddy's Vote (Democrat) or Die campaign back in 2004, then forgot to vote. Maybe it was actually called Vote or Go to Jail...... Well, we asked Paris a couple q.'s on her upcoming gig..


SC6: Why would Paris Hilton work for a second-rate blog for free?

PH: Free??? Like, I didn't know that, but I guess if it's free, it would count as community service towards my probation.



SC6: Do you and Mike Reino have ANYTHING in common at all??

PH: Well, we both have been to jail, but he was only in for 12 hours - I was in for 3 weeks. What a wuss !!


SC6: And your thoughts on Mike???


Paris & Erection 2008 at SC6....
That IS Hot !

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can hear some real news now.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Real news doesn't exist on this blog - just the figments of my twisted noggin'.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean the picture of Paris has been touched up a little

Anonymous said...

In Jail for 12 hours???? For what my innocent brother?

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWRighty then , I know it isn't what she hums...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Sis, you're kidding, right?

Anonymous said...

she's really pushing those things up isn't she! oh yeah...her sister is much better looking...now thats hot!

Anonymous said...

forgive me for not keeping up with my families events on a regular basis...maybe it was that brief period when I dated scott and had no brains.lol......

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Bobbo, yes siree, those babies are sure at attention..

Mafalda, no it was a bit more recent. You definitely not under the spell of Scott's wee-wee.