Sunday, June 10, 2007

SC6 Goes on the Road Again...... This Time - Miami ..... All Expenses Paid, Baby!





Yes , ladies and gentlemen, I will be truly living the lifestyle of a Congressman or Senator next week. Since I am Newsome's BMW Service Advisor, I will be taking the Annual BMW junket to the city with my favorite weather...... Steamy , Sultry Miami !!

Oh baby, I'll truly be living the life of Moye Graham, as I check into the $450 a night Four Season's Hotel on Brickell Street in Downtown Miami. Not quite South Beach, but close enough, and about triple the price of any hotel I've ever stayed at. Three restaurants, 3 pools, 2 clubs, massage, gym with 10 different yoga classes - which I'll be passing on. The gym that is.

Thursday we'll be learning about all the new stuff BMW has for 2008 - in between meals and drinks. Thursday night is ours, and then Friday, we'll have a morning meeting and then it's off to Homestead Speedway, where I'll get to beat the crap out of all those nice cars they were telling us about. Then I'll puke all up all the food and beer I had Thursday. Once I get home, I'll be calling Senator Leatherman about giving BMW in Spartanburg some more tax incentives !!

I'll take some pics, and since I can't get detained this time, I'll be more aggressive for you guys. Bobby said all I need to say is "I work for BMW, and I'm staying at the Four Seasons" and I'm in like Flynn.... If only it were that easy!

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and yes I do stay at South Beach when in town. You should had seen me in Puerto Rico last week with Sumter or was it the week before. I fly out in the morning for DC when do you leave maybe we can meet in the airport.

Anonymous said...

I did want to say maybe Bobby is right on this one the Four Seasons always rocks any of them top of line for sure and you can never go wrong with the BMW lead. Go for it and I want to see pictures real ones.

Anonymous said...

I guess this beats Kia's junket to Atlantic Beach during biker week...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'll be goin Weds. afternoon from Flotown to Charlotte. I think I'll be there around 330.

Anon.. Hilarious !!!

Anonymous said...

I will be flying into CLT from DC tomorrow afternoon arriving CLT at 428 PM on FLT 1675 probably
C Terminal. I have another FLT out of CLT at 525 PM. Call my cell if you are in the airport at that time and I will do the same. Maybe we can meet up.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mikey, will ya need a bailbondsman while in MIA?