Friday, June 22, 2007

The Last of the SC6 Posters Outs Himself to Me !!






The sometimes scary part of having a public life - even one as marginal as mine - is that people you don't even know walk up to me and ask , "Aren't you Mike Reino?". What am I supposed to say? Well, I always say "Yes", and so far, it's worked out fine. Luckily, Clyburn and Leatherman don't have a Hit Squad - yet.


Back to today... I'm walking across the lot at work, when I see a car moving rather slowly, and I see the driver kind of looking back and forth. So I walk up to assist.... "You look a bit lost" I say in my most friendly tone. "Uhh..... Hey! Aren't you Mike Reino", says the rather harmless looking guy in the car." "Uhh..... Yeah." So what comes next?? You suck, Reino? Why do you pick on *******, you mean man? Not quite.....


"I'm *******, I'm The Pee Dee Pundit !!"
"No Shit! Cool!"



I now know the last of the steady bloggers on SC6...... I'll leave him anonymous. He's got a real job, and I haven't had the thrill of getting stuck at a debate listening to 15 Supt. of Education candidates, like I have with Moye and Earl. However, it was cool to run into him, especially in such odd circumstances. By the way, Pundit's looking for a used Toyota 4WD truck to do the South Carolina GOB routine -muddin', pullin', towin'.. If you know anyone looking to sell, drop a line. This is starting to be like Craig's List...

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know its nice listening to all those folks.

Anonymous said...

Mike, it was nice to meet you. However, I must admit your security detail leaves a lot to be desired...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Don't worry, PDP - it was there. If I stick my head in the window, that's the sign for them to not pull you out of the car and stomp you !!

It's like a Bear trap - once you're in it, you're never the same. ;)

OK, maybe not.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Craig's List... well as long as Earl's ex's postings get moderated we might still be PG-13 at wurst.