Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Cum On, Feel The Noize !! Obama's 'Quiet Riot' of Race Relations..





Mark it on your calendar now.......In 2008, Obama will name his VP Candidate...... Kevin DuBrow !!

Barack Obama is beginning to scare me a bit... In the mad rush to prove his "blackness", Obama has been saying some ascerbic stuff, and if I were one of these hausfraus all jazzed up over him because he's cute, i'd think twice.

There is one true test for judging a candidate, see what he/she says in front of 'his/her own people'. That is, see what they say in front of a friendly crowd, and you get what they really think. Maybe Obama doesn't really think this, but hey, he said it, so what am i to think??

While speaking to a crowd at predominantly black Hampton University in Virginia, Obama spoke of the LA Riots, and referred to what he called blacks' "everyday Quiet Riot". He then talked about America (re: White people?) " still leaving the bullet in them". Uh........ What?

Pretty incendiary by my standards, folks. Personally, I have never shot, assaulted or held back any African-American in my life, so when Obama generalizes a group like this, I put that guy in the 100% No category. By the way, I'm pretty sure that generalizing a group by the color of their skin is the definition of racism.

Read back a few posts ago, when I talked about the lack of support for Obama among black politicians in South Carolina and America. It looks to me that Obama is making the big push to the left to court them - that is to prove his 'blackness'. 'Rack, this will backfire. Trust me.

While some politicians like Obama, Clinton, Edwards and to a certain extent, Mitt Romney think that you push to the fringe in the primaries, and center yourself for the general election, I disagree. These guys are setting themselves up for the Big H - Hypocrite. If I were the GOP candidate, I'd get a copy of this and get the commercial ready for '08. Candidates can argue what others say, but they are defenseless against their own words.

Good Job, Barack! Next time, just call us a bunch of crackers... that makes me laugh.

.

7 comments:

earlcapps said...

Kevin Dubrow really needs to get rid of that freakin' mop on his head. He was balding way back in the 80s, so it's not like it all grew back?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

ROGAINE, baby!! Earl, i have a gift for you. When will you be in Flotown, or the next Breakfast Club meeting?

Anonymous said...

If you have a gift for Earl it better be one of those big beers from over there. Not Obama ain't his mom white.

earlcapps said...

Come see us for breakfast Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying every minute of Obama proving that he's not ready for primetime, so to speak. This guy is a joke. He's an empty suit that's been propped up by a hyperbolic media with acute adhd. Through two debates he's shown he does not belong on the stage with the other dims. It's easy for Obama to sit on the couch and talk to Oprah but things get a little tougher when you have to be substantive. If you want a walking platitude, he's your guy.

BTW, what kind of effin analogy was that, Obama. I'm sure those geniuses at Hampto loved it, but yet they were not sure why...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

The Pee Dee Pundit returns !! Good to hear from you.

Earl, I gotta work Saturday. I was thinking a meeting at Wyboo next Thursday, but I'll be on the road - announcement to come.

Anonymous said...

You should come to Wyboo Thursday next week we will have the Coast Guard Aux person speaking on starting a Aux on Lake Marion. I want to list my boat if I can still keep my bottle on board