Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ahmadinejad Gets His Visitation Request....... "Allah Akbar ! I'm Going to Disney World, Baby."




Don't We All Wish That Finger Were Loaded.............
Fresh off of his rebuffed request to visit Ground Zero, Iranian Prime Minister Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is apparently getting his second request... he's going to Disney World ! Word is that little Mahmoudy is tickled pink!
"Man, am I stoked! I've wanted to see Mickey since I was little - well, I mean, since I was a kid. He's kinda my hero. Him and the Ayatollah. I'm gonna go on the Tea Cup ride, visit Epcot, and then I'm gonna hit Pleasure Island. I can't wait." While Ahmadinejad should have no trouble with seeing Epcot and Pleasure Island, he may not get all his wishes. You see, to get on some of the rides , you have to be THIS TALL, and the vertically challenged leader may be a wee bit too tiny to qualify.
The trail that has led to Ahmadinejad(Man, I hate spelling his name - what a pain) to end up at the Magic Kingdom has been a contraversial one. After visiting the UN and Columbia University, where he will speak, the Iranian leader wanted to lay a wreath at the Hallowed Ground in Lower Manhattan. Smartly, the NYPD has told him that his services were not needed or appreciated, and wisely so. Some have even questioned WHO he would be laying a wreath for - the victims or the terrorists.
So, instead Ahmadinejad will have to settle for the little black ears, and maybe a roller coaster ride or two - if he qualifies. When asked if he wanted to see anything else, Mahmoud was succinct, but specific. "I'd like to catch a NASCAR race - I'm a Dale Jr. guy".
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read tonight he will speak in NYC