Thursday, September 20, 2007

Join the Team...Giuliani Camp Throws "House Parties for Rudy" September 26th....


Kid 'N Play Will not be Attending.... but they Should!!
Hey, my second Old School Rap reference today! Next I'll be blogging about Young MC and House of Pain - jump around ! jump around !! Eh, maybe not.
Here's an easy and less expensive way to get involved with Rudy's campaign. On Wednesday September 26th, the Giuliani Camp will be throwing their first nationwide 'House Parties for Rudy'. It's a less formal, more grassroots kind of fundraiser for Team Rudy. Bring whatever you want to donate, and you'll get a chance to meet other people working for the team. There will also be a live webcast from Hizzoner himself during the party.
Don't know where the nearest one is? Me too, but just drop me a note in the comments, or e-mail me at reino2004@msn.com , and I'll find out for you. Doesn't get much easier than that..... I know, I should be hosting one of these myself, but the last time I had a house party, 88 of you showed up, y'all got my dog drunk, and stole my Bon Jovi and Beastie Boys CD's........ Yes, it was 1988.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe you should email Bobby and Jean Claire down in Clarendon they may be in Flo Town that afternoon.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I sent it tonight, along with invites for the media and my neighbors. Some of them are Yellow Dogs, but they can come by anyway.