Sunday, September 30, 2007

Minge Face !! It's the Baseball Playoffs !! SC6 Picks the AL .....

Hey, I Didn't Know Mario Was a Lefty.........

Well, today was the last day of Baseball Season, although it looks like the Padres and Rockies will be playing Game #163 tomorrow. It's great that we had all these division races up to the last day of the season. Since the National League is a bit of a mess still, I'll leave them until tomorrow. We've got the Red Sox vs. The Angels, and the Yankees vs. Indians.......

Red Sox vs. Angels.

So are they California Angels, Anaheim Angels, Los Angeles Angels or the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim? I dunno... It won't matter much. The Halos have decent starting pitching, good hitting, but the Red Sox are pretty tough - this coming from a life-long Yankee fan. F*** you too.... Beckett, Schilling, Matsuzaka, etc have the Sox with the best pitching they've ever had. They might go all the way... Red Sox 3-1.

Yankees vs. Indians.

Yes, the Yanks have been on a tear since well all thought they were done - myself included. But, I have a worry - pitching, pitching ,pitching!! Wang is solid, But Petitte has been hittable, Clemens has not looked good, Mussina's been injured, and the rest are kids. I'm worried. CC Sabathia is a stud, and in a short series he'll take two, and Cleveland will move on. I hope I'm wrong. Indians 3-2.

.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cubs wins series

Anonymous said...

Phillies win the series against Boston...why??? The Phillies were the first major league team to lose 10,000 games which happened earlier this year. Hence, parody and irony come together in perfect harmony...

Anonymous said...

hey i forgot where i wrote that message, so if u left a response i cant see it. i will remember this one though. Ms.X

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I didn't write one because I thought you didn't want me to. The comment on the last post was to try and decieve those 'other readers' into thinking I was giving up totally.

I'm real proud of you for focusing on school completely. It is most important to do that. I always think I could help you out, but I know I'll just get in the way right now. Just remember, I always have your back, and whatever I can do to help, i'll do my best.

Yes, i miss you, but I know I'm not Priority Number One. I'll take a friendly note here and there, just to know how you're doing. I just want to let you know one thing....... YOU ARE SO COOL - but so am I. ;)

Anonymous said...

sorry i haven't communicated in awhile. I went on a family vaca. I seen u are having a few problems, and i hope u get through them ( I know u will). I will let u know the next time I will be in the area.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You always seem to know when to write me. I know you didn't have a great time at the TC, so I thought maybe you were finished for good. I hope you had a great time - you can tell me about it next time I see you.

Yeah, things got a bit tough, but they worked out, and I should be in better shape than before it.


We're moving to our new location, so I'll be staying down here this weekend, but i'll be back on the 27th.

Great to her from you, Princess.. ;)