Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alicia Silverstone Gets Naked for PETA.....And I'm STILL Eating Meat.


OMG, She's Nude !.......... I am Totally Buggin'.

Is it just me, or does it look like she's lining up a putt on the 18th Green? I was all set to call it a night, when I hopped along this... Not a whole lot to comment on - it's all over the PETA website, promoting vegeterianism, along with some of her fave recipies and non-animal tested cosmetics.

I don't mind ads like these, it's just people trying to promote a healthy lifestyle I guess. It's the one's setting fire to SUV's and throwing red paint on my fur coat that I think go a bit overboard. That's it. Enjoy the view.....

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, in Alicia's case, some activities may only involve talking about it...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Are you questioning her dedication to the vegan lifestyle??
If she wants to promote it, and it might jack her career back up, more power to her.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

BTW, I had a turkey sandwich for lunch today, and it was deelish !

Anonymous said...

I would give up meat for a day maybe if she asked me on a personal note.