Saturday, September 29, 2007

No More Toetapping in the John... Sen. Craig's Bathroom Stall Gets a Makeover.




Just when you thought the Sen. Larry Craig debacle was over.... Now the crapper is a celebrity! Yep, it appears that the toilet that Sen. Craig was busted in for playing footsie with a cop is a regular tourist site at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport.





Visitors are regularly stopping by and asking where the infamous toilet is, taking pictures, and having fake toe tapping sessions there. Personally, I never heard of the toetap, but I'm out of the loop on a lot of things - I was late on the rainbow thing back in the 90's too.




Bad news if you are interested on getting to tour it soon.... The airport has decided enough is enough, and they are planning to change the stalls so they go all the way to the floor, making the toetap impossible. Perhaps the new way to ask would be to just sing 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow'...Moye, have you been there yet? I know you were just there - on business, of course!

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was at this airport Friday. Do not know which toilet it is must be out side security I would think. I never you the rest rooms outside security and mostly use the Airline Clubs such as the Red Carpet Club the Delta Crown Room etc. These are private and no toe tapping going on for sure in them. I do know that they have a lot of welcome signs out to the GOP due to the Convention coming to town. Maybe that is why this dude got busted. I could care less if he is gay or not I would like for this guy to resign and I believe he may be guilty but I also believe it was a set up.