Thursday, September 27, 2007

"So, What's Your Major?"... The Ten Worst Pickup Lines.


Name this Guy from 'The Simpsons' for the Grand Prize....
MSN put out a list of their Ten Worst pickup lines - luckily, I never used any of them. Then again, I don't think I ever had a pickup line. I stood against the wall like Poindexter (another Old School Rap reference there). Here you are, and feel free to add any favorites in the comments....
“What’s your sign?”
“Pardon me, I seem to have lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?”
“You must be a broom because you’re sweeping me off my feet.”
“Do you have a license? Because you’re driving me crazy.”
“I gotta thirst and baby, you look like my Gatorade.”
“Are you lost? Because heaven’s a long way from here.”
“Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.”
“Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.”
“Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?”
“Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?”
Here's a couple other bad ones I've heard or used:
"Your Mother is a thief.... She stole the stars and put them in your eyes."
"If it were up to me, U and I would be right next to each other in the alphabet."
"How the hell to you walk in those shoes?" Wait, that was just something stupid I said on a date once.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have any italian in you? would you like some?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No, it's 'Do you have a Little Italian in you'..... Never worked either.

Anonymous said...

Depends on proof