Thursday, September 20, 2007

OK, Maybe I Was a Bit Premature...


Back in Business... I put this picture up, because I went to school with both Erick and Parrish from EPMD. In fact, I ran track with Parrish in Jr. High - he was the one winning, I was the one bringing up the rear! There - I hope this clears up any doubts about my street cred with the Old School Rap crowd.
Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the blog. A lot of it made sense, so I'll incorporate the advice. Work will not be included on the blog, and I'm going to try to proofread the posts first before I hit the publish button. I appreciate that you guys like the blog, that you care about me, and some of you find blogging just a bit sexy???
So, I'll keep posting, you keep commenting... Thanks everyone.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep posting you hear

Thoroughbred 401k said...

You keep commenting, and I'll keep posting. Missed you this week, buddy.

earlcapps said...

Mike, you defintely need to stick around.

Besides, if you run and hide, how can you be investigated for your role in the reported bribery operation during the legislative campaigns to fill the state Treasurer's office?

The people deserve answers, and need to know that you're a master insider with connections, clout, and the ability to pick and choose those who sit at the tables of power in this state.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yep, i spent a lot of coin on that Arby's and t-shirts. I want credit!!