Friday, September 28, 2007

What I'll Be Doing Tonight....And You Should Too !!





Want to do something different tonight?? Go see a live rock band. Remember them? Dressed all in black, sweating your ass off, drinking in a bar that could double for a bomb shelter. Music so damn loud, your eyes ring for hours? Yeah, I miss it too...






But I'll be out at Slammers on East Palmetto St in Florence tonight, watching Ambidexrus - a band I played in before I started Mike Reino - Political Kamikaze. It goes from 11-2 , so be there . It's $5 at the door, and all the beer you can drink for free - NOT !!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Earl go

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No, a little too far from Summerville. The band I played with at Slammers was okay. The new band the drummer I used to play with is pretty damned good. Their singer records real well from the CD I heard. Real tight.