Friday, September 14, 2007

SC6 Exclusive....... Have a Nice Weekend !





Well, the weekend dance card looks booked solid this weekend: meeting Ms. X for a party tonight, and my brother Matt is coming up from Hilton Head tomorrow. So I might skip this weekend as far as posting goes.



To start the weekend off on a good note, here are my favorite things - puppies!! On the right is my little El Destructo - Rocket. Next to him is his brother, Ripken. They usually look happier than that. Enjoy whatever Mother Nature dishes out at you this weekend.....


.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ms. x?

Anonymous said...

Golf Tournament Wyboo come on down. $375.00 per.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

don't start asking questions, just enjoy the puppies.

Anonymous said...

mother nature isn't dishing out anything in Florence, all the rain is going around us AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

earlcapps said...

yeah, she's not dishing ... she's dumping. waiting for it to hit here.

Anonymous said...

Puppies are nice but really not your favorite things. Do you know why I shop at the Piggly Wiggly in Manning.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Well, I like pictures of puppies. The poop and the mutilation of every valuable I have are not my favorites.

I'll take a stab at the Pig question: Because Buzzy Newton owns it, and he went to Clemson?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Well then, you better just tell me. Why the Pig Moye?.

Anonymous said...

You will figure it out one day on your own.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

But Master, my time is short, and I do not know the ways of the ancient....May it have to do with an employee there? If that is the case, then you would be chasing The Pig's Tail, wouldn't you?