Monday, November 12, 2007

Day Two In Hilton Head..... Manual Labor Sucks !!






Man, am I tired today. Maybe it was sleeping on the couch, maybe it was not being able to fall asleep til 100AM, or maybe it was because I haven't put in a full day's work in two months..... My back hurts, my hands are filthy, and when I blow my nose, it's all gray.




Body work is tough work. Lots of bending and crawling and rubbing stuff. Today I mostly did taping and scuffing bumpers and fenders. You have to scuff the bodypanels so the paint attaches better. Nothing too tough, but you should have seen the tape job I did on this Acura MDX - nice....



Matt is one of those guys who goes to work when he wants to - which in today's case meant he got in at 400AM !! Needless to say after 15 hrs, he is already asleep, and I'll probably be right behind him...

3 comments:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yes it will !!! You have no idea how much I hate working. ;)

Anonymous said...

Mike, you hate working less than you hate not getting plaid, er not getting paid.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I don't like all three of those things - I look terrible in plaid!