Wednesday, November 07, 2007

When Number One and 1 1/2 Won't Let Number Two Do Their Job..



shit crap poop #2 dump number one poo feces defecate #1 drop the kids off at the pool drydock the fudge barge excrement piss shitting turd

Number Two, as defined in the Urban Dictionary.

I got a phone call tonight from a local GOP buddy. He asked me why Monday's meeting was canceled. "What are you talking about?" was my reply, since I had heard nothing about it either. As Vice-Chair, I would usually be one of the first to know if and why a meeting would be canceled. Wait , i forgot......... This is the Florence GOP, only two people count.

You see, in most counties, if the chair can't make the meeting, the job to oversee it falls down to the Vice-Chair, unfortunately being me. He handles the meeting, makes the announcements, asks about new business/old business, then adjouns the meeting. A very tough gig.......

But like I said, this is Flotown, and if our Chair and Exec. Comm, who happen to be married to one another, can't make it, we don't meet. As the Church lady would say, "how Conveeeeeeeeneint". Hey, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought this was a group that exists on it's own, not some kinda Neo-Chinese Gang of Two..... I'm a bit pissed right now, but if I'm wrong I'll apologize, but I don't think I'm wrong..... Does anyone else have this problem, because I went to 15 counties, and no one else works this way......

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i drove up to a meeting in florence one night and your chairman was outside telling people the meeting was canceled if i remember correct you showed up also so this has been going on awhile never in clarendon for sure

earlcapps said...

If Florence County Republicans want to continue to be the county's political minority, this is one way for them to do so.

Or as the good Reverend might say ... "this leadership of two, it will nevuh do"

earlcapps said...

If Florence County Republicans want to continue to be the county's political minority, this is one way for them to do so.

Or as the good Reverend might say ... "this leadership of two, it will nevuh do"

Anonymous said...

when you gonna do something about this problem

Anonymous said...

So when do they plan to organize teh Jaunary primary, February?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Guess I need to make some phone calls.. They might have said something about the meeting being canceled, but if they did, I forgot.

Truth spoken here said...

Mike, Hope you made contact w/ #1 to try and work this problem out before making your cyber complaint...?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Not yet. I tend to complain first and ask questions later.....