Thursday, November 01, 2007

SC6 Hookup News.... Lance Armstong and Ashley Olsen. But I'm Still Single.




WARNING: You are in a Fluff-Post Area.....
It's tough keeping up with who's hooking up with who in Hollywood, but the checkout line at the Super Wal-Mart was a bit long today, so I got to do some 'research'. It appears that Lance Armstrong, 36, has been seen with Ashley Olsen, 22. For those of you who get confused on which Olsen twin is which, Ashley is the one that isn't a train wreck....
Maybe 14 years in age difference is lot, but if they get along , great. Not a big surprise opinion from me on that topic, is there? Speaking of which, I got to spend some time with Ms. X yesterday, and things are good. Not perfect, but good. I forgot to ask one question yesterday - when are we going to lunch??? ;)
Fluff piece is over.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get em while you can

Anonymous said...

they have a bicycle built for 1 1/2