Thursday, November 08, 2007

Riding Roughshod Over All the Other Blogs, SC6 Hits Post Number 700


This is the only remotely interesting thing associated with the number 700. No cars, no superdangerous weapons, no chicks - nothing. But the 700 Club in posts is in some pretty rarified air, so it's kind of like the Mile High Club.... Hey, i'll take it wherever I can !!
I will have some new things to post on next week - I'll be serving a few days of public service at my brother's bodyshop in Hilton Head to make a couple bucks. The other gig didn't quite pan out into what I thought it could be. Fear not, there are a couple other things in the proverbial hopper for Mike. So at least I'll get out of the house for awhile...
Again, thanks to all of you for keeping in touch with us here at SC6 - where we take our politics VERY SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hlton head you could do worse

Anonymous said...

could also do worse than body work... the QC department that tests rectal thermometers is at anotehr end of the spectrum