Monday, November 19, 2007

I Finally Have a PAYING Job....But Not in Florence..



Yep, thanks to some good old housecleaning at Butler Jeep-Dodge, I'll have a new job Monday. Yeah, I'm going back to writing service again. Hey, it's what I know, and I've made a pretty good living at it. At least I can pay my bills again........



Hopefully, now that I'm armed with some new ammunition to avoid getting mad at work, I can last longer than a week or two. Now, in case you didn't know, Butler is in Beaufort - about 2 1/2 hours from Florence. So, I'll be gone all week, and back in Flotown on the weekends. For some of you, that is good, for others, bad.




Now as far as my other activities..... Vice Chair of the Florence GOP - out. RED - out. Saturday football - in.... I would have preferred to not have bothered my brother in Hilton Head, or to commute 45 minutes each way, but the money is much better than the zero I've made the past two months. Thanks to everyone who helped me get along during my days of want and woe.........




Love,
Mike..


.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be worse, you could be at Kia Country or Johnny's Suzuki... though Kia Country is across the street from a Lexus dealership.

Anonymous said...

so you out of the gop in florence right

Anonymous said...

but i drive a buick and a chevrolet