Thursday, November 01, 2007

Note to Spouses: Don't Kill Your Ex , You'll Be Caught..


If you've keeping an eye on the national news, you may have seen a couple cases of people turning up missing under odd circumstances..... A separated husband shot point blank in front of his child at school. A wife of a police sergeant disappears on the way to her sister's home... A wife who has her throat slit while jogging. Real disgusting stuff. The odd part is how most of these cases end - with the arrest of the spouse.
This may stun a few people, but most people are killed by someone they know. You usually have to know and hate someone a lot to kill them. And if you have had a bad marriage, there is a good way to get out of it - get a divorce. Don't kill your wife, because you will not get away from it. Plan it out as well as you can, but you will get caught.
I've been there. My first marriage was far from perfect, but I sucked it up and sat her down to work out a agreeable divorce. It wasn't easy, but we kept the lawyers out of it. Lawyers only cause you to not speak directly to each other. Be an adult, find a way to hash it out and move on. Yeah, maybe you might have to pay alimony. I didn't, but I did a good job of avoiding the lawyers.
In at least two of these cases I mentioned, the lead suspect is - SURPRISE - their spouse. It appears the wife hired the Russian mob to knock off her husband, and the Sergeant just had his cars taken away to the crime lab.. Maybe they get away with it in the movies and on the Lifetime Channel, but in the real world, they don't.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

strange what love will do

earlcapps said...

so i know you, which means you're more likely to kill me than someone i don't know?

mike, i don't know what i did to make you mad at me, but i'm really, really sorry. please forgive me.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

get me my CD's and books, and I MIGHT let you live !! ;)

Anonymous said...

funny...i just asked somebody this wek if they knew somebody that i could get to whack my ex.