Monday, November 05, 2007

Team Rudy Undergoes Shift, Goes Silent Locally.....


Rudy is Still the Man, but His Staff Is Keeping Quiet in These Parts.....
I love Rudy. I really do, but the slipping poll numbers confirm what I have been feeling lately - that his team is slipping. A recent ETV Poll has fred Thompson at 18%, with Rudy and Mitt Romney tied at 16.5%, and a massive 30% undecided. Rudy has been running consistently in the mid-twenties until this poll, even with Thompson in the race.
The team underwent a small shakeup a month or so ago, with the loss of my good friend, Braden Bunch, and since then, I have not recieved a single phone call. So now, i am out of the loop..... I wish that the team were made up of local folks, but we are being led by pople from out of state that don't know our area , or speak our language. We are getting into crunchtime, and the phone is too quiet. I am a Co-Chair, and I don't even have a yard sign for myself!
This is no way a critique of Rudy Giuliani. He is no doubt the right man for the job in my mind. But I can't even hand out a yard sign to any interested people. We're closing in on 75 days til the big day and I'm getting a bit worried that my area is being bypassed once again....
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel your pain i am dealing with the same stuff from his staff that you are nothing

Anonymous said...

One hears that Ron Paul's numbers are claimed to be on the rise, though one is uncertain how many there are libertarians riding the growth curve.

Anonymous said...

he raised a lot of money today ron paul that is

Thoroughbred 401k said...

yeah, but they're fuding the numbers. They raise 4 million in a day, but only $3 Million the other 90 days??

Anonymous said...

Heard it through the grapevine, that Rudy's camp is going a little bit lower profile, shoes on the street, personal contact, higher touch. Therefore, as in Iowa, yardsigns, bumper stickers etc seem to be taking a lower priority.

Maybe you can ask Rudy directly in West Columbia,

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yep, signs are going to be available with 30 days to go according to Ryan.