Friday, November 02, 2007

Talk About Snail Mail.. My Bank Statement Comes 25 Days Late.


Remember a few months ago, when it took 2 weeks for my tenant's check to get to me? Well, I've got that on beat, thank to our friends at the US Post Office. This is my monthly bank statement. It was sent October 9th.......... I got it today. It took 24 days to get to my PO Box !!! It was so long, that I thought I had gotten it and misplaced it.



No doubt that it was stuck in the wrong Box, and it them 20 or so days to put it back in the mail slot. Not a big deal - after all, it only had my account number and every transaction I made that month..... Luckily, it wasn't opened. Now I know why people pay $15.00 for Fed Ex.


.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you need is a po box in davis station or greeleyville

Anonymous said...

thats what you get when you have the US deliver mail from a Canadian bank! sign up at first reliance, then it'll be local.

Anonymous said...

I'll guess the statement isn't available on line.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I think you can check it online, but you have to regiater, and that would require a certain amount of technical savviness, which I don't have. I still like paper.