Saturday, November 03, 2007

Here's A Message From Me to All of You.....



In a post earlier this week, I talked about how one of my goals was to tell people thanks for the things they had done for me. I took care of my brothers and sisters yesterday, so today, I want to show my appreciation for you guys. This blog is a great release of tension and stress for me, but it wouldn't be if i didn't get the great insight of each of you.

West Rhino

Rhino, you take the blog to a new level of intellect and wit with your comments. I also know more about sex in a Volkswagen Beetle than I want to !!

Earl

Thank you for taking my campaign to a more legitimate level with your assistance, for keeping me motivated with the blog, and for being a kickass rocker!

Moye

Thanks for being the only person to take the time to help my congressional run, for being a good friend, and always looking out for me with good advice.

Bobby

Bobbo, thanks for helping me in times of woe, like I did for you when times were rough. You are the brother I almost have, and thanks for watching out for me and listening.

Ms. X

Princess, thanks for making me feel like the greatest guy in the world when I am with you. Good or bad, I love everything that is you. I miss you when you're not with me, but it only makes me that much happier when I see you again. ;)

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

West_Rhino aint the only one that can tell you about the vw thing. thanks man

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I guess growing up in the 70's, there would be plenty of bugs around...

Anonymous said...

why am i fourth on the list??? you're wecome...and back at ya.

Anonymous said...

Mike, you're supposed to yell the picture's over, not stand there and stare at the rocking beetle with your flashlight and your jaw on the ground...

at least according to your quiz's answer you've been a participant in similar activity. I'll grant the bench seat of a '72 Cutlass had a lesser degree of difficulty.

Oh, you're welcome.

PS you have to use the duct tape with the ceiling fan, blue paitner's tape, no matter how light the spinner, doesn't have the strength.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No doubt about the duct tape......