Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mike Reino Loses 'Sexiest Man Alive" to Matt Damon.... This Is Bulls**t !!



This Is Sexier Than Me?? Okay, Maybe it Is..........

People Magazine had their annual 'Sexiest Man Alive' edition , and Matt Damon was their selection. Somehow, I did not make the list. I really don't know the criteria, but a late-30's graying man with the longest eyelashes ever should have made it somewhere on the list !!

Next year, I'm going to demand that People Magazine make it a write-in campaign, then we'll jam their system like Ron Paul does on all those debate surveys !! Either that, or I drop 20 pounds and dye my hair...

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to be in the over 30 category competing with Sean Connery and Jakie Knotts

Anonymous said...

Is that from his spread in Blueboy?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Matt Damon is well over 30 too, so i'd still lose.

Anonymous said...

between the lines you're graying, not gaying

Thoroughbred 401k said...

To quote The 40 Yr old Virgin, "I always thought Matt Damon was a Streisand, but he's kicking ass in this movie".

Anonymous said...

what color