Friday, November 23, 2007

SC6's Black Friday Report.......Looking Good.



Easy People !! It's Just Shopping.







Well, it's the first day of the holiday seaon - good old Black Friday !! That day where even the most serene of us turns into a pushy lunatic..... I avoid Black Friday like the Black Plague - usually because I hate the crowds, but this year because I'm broke..... However, I did drive around town, and it looks like the local economy is doing pretty well.





There is the usual line to get to Magnolia Mall, but even the Florence Mall lot is pretty full. The only shopping I did was to Food Lion to get dog food. No line there. :) I like to do my shopping online, but I'm sure I'll take a trip or two to check for any deals. How is it where you are? Leave a comment...

.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shopping in Johnstown...parking lot pretty full, parked in next to last spot. light snow, 28 degrees, wind chill 17. i don't miss this too much!

Anonymous said...

downtown greeleyville busy as hel- same at davis station and jordan

Thoroughbred 401k said...

They all lined up at the 52 truck stop, eh Moye?