Friday, May 15, 2009

Forget The Silver Elephant Banquet, We're Kicking It In Flotown On Friday Night !!

Bands, Beer, and Babes .... How Was Columbia ?? HA, HA !!!!









Like the proverbial Salmon that always swims against the stream, even on Silver Elephant Night, I remain the outsider. Instead of hanging out in Columbia, hobnobbing with the elite to advance whatever agenda I have, I decided to stay in town tonight, and make a night of it at home...









I went to Creek ratz to watch Rick's dad's band, Super Skunk, rock the house with some Old School rock tonight. Here's some pics of the action....









Rick and I, forgetting about work for a while...























The lovely Sara and Lily....See, I hang out with girls sometimes !














There is just something wrong with Five Guys dancing together..



















Me and my new Girlfriend..














It's midnight, and I can still type, so I couldn't have partied that much, right? See you at the Convention tomorrow !!



.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we had fun in the Vista last night. Your FloTown and Pee Dee crowd was out partying pretty late. How do you tell the Florence GOP from the Pee Dee Republicans anyway. We started out same as last year. Not quite we had Governor Sanford and Mitt Romney last year for awhile with us. We got the same table on the side walk in front of McDougals on Lincoln and we Clarendon dudes ended up with one of our U S Senators we dont want to ruin his reputation since he is such a conservative and Secretary of State Mark Hammond another conservative and his beautiful wife also a few other republican elected officials. The one person we did not have this year that was with us last year was our friend and comrade the Capp man.