Monday, May 18, 2009

Sorry, No Posts Tonight, and You Can Blame It All On Ron McGill !!

It's about 1030PM, and I have missed my usual deadline for posts. I know I get pissed when my paycheck is late on Friday, so I figured I'd let you know why.... I had to go to Buzz Lightyear Lookalike / Webmaster Extraordinaire Ron McGill's house, presumably to check out the new website for the 6th District GOP. Yes, we have hit the 21st Century finally...

Well, it turns out that the meeting was canceled, so we just started BS'ing about politics, the convention, and all the other stuff going on in the party........for FOUR HOURS !!! Most of you who know me well know that I am usually a man of few words, so to see me chat for that much time is pretty odd. Heck, i even missed dinner. No doubt I'll be paying for that tomorrow. So that's where I was, and like a true politician, i am blaming it on someone else. Nancy Pelosi would be proud.....

.

1 comment:

mg said...

I found out that earlier yesterday. Maybe we can all meet soon.